(1) Insurance is contract. Has the insurance contract (or the "product") been made properly according to the Law of Contract? Then, when people want to tell their "stories", they are forbidden to do so! So as not to educate fellow consumers? "Privacy Act"? Sheer bad status quo! In a way, promoting and encouraging Sense of Impunity! All based on creating, driving, and using people's ignorance and inability! Disruption? How? In fact, disrupting nothing, and make things even worse! Indirectly, with help from the law!
(3) Same Insurer group, same risk, same Insured, same location, same cover, might be even the same underwriter too, but wide difference in pricing! All just Trading Dollars, or "leverage"! Not risk underwriting! Risks are the same! Doing it for less, out from nowhere, and out of nothing, but would it burn "less"? Professional? Consistency? It happens everyday and everywhere!
(5) How bad chaos and turmoils (Risks) in this world began? Often, all because of human nature and human weaknesses! It is so obvious that people just don't see! And don't want to see! Don't care anyway! No wonder, risks exist with human existence! And insurance business, the way it is being done, is actually a social issue!
(6) Well said! Many senior peers have also said the same thing before. But nobody listens. In fact, their own people don't listen either! Why? It is systemic! It is by design! It is all because of its old traditional Insurance Industrial Organization and 'Business Model'!
(8) Like it or not, everything in this world is actually connected together, through insurance, and nobody knows! All linked together, silently and indirectly! And all the authorities too! Through same management theory, same trade associations and networks, with same training and business/work methods! Everybody just blindly conforms and follows each other, and in a way, also being controlled and manipulated, somehow! Unknowingly, sense of impunity is enhanced, and encouraged! Creating and adding more conflicts and chaos, and unreasonings, continuously! For better control? On top, people always learnt and copied along the line. In all sectors! Therefore, driving even more ignorance and inability as a result, and more risks! So that there will be more needs for insurance that just complicate things further, and then keep repeating? In whole, just makes the Insurance Industry fail as an industry for providing insurance, when needed! Purposely? Is it a gainful and profitable proposition? What harms and uncertainties will cause to society, and to itself? Is it just a hidden invisible design, revolving around the same old traditional "business model"? Would digital transformation and virtualization of processes make things better? In fact, end up making insurance even worse for consumers! At the end, just perpetuating a worldwide accepted don't care system! No wonder! Should we 'carry on', the way it is? Change and disruption? How? Examples: A, B, C, D.
(10) If not, the almost pathological "don't care" system will persist in our society, and we will all pay for it! It seems nothing to do with insurance, but in fact, all is related to and influenced by insurance! Because people will just learn, consciously or subconsciously, and simply copy the same!